Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you have tagged them.
Rule 5 - Tell the person who tagged you that you completed it!
OKAY! Two people tagged me with the same thing so I’m doing 50/50 on the questions they sent!
1) If you could spend the day with any fictional character who would it be and what would you do?
That’s easy. The Doctor. Doesn’t even matter which incarnation to be honest, though I think I’d get along with 6 or 9 pretty well. And it’d be great because no matter what we did, it’d be completely unexpected and amazing! …I’d probably risk getting killed buuuuuuuut in the long run it’d be worth it.
2) What are your top 3 favorite movies?
Right off the top of my head, because this list shifts depending on my mood and the phase of the planets, gotta say: Terminator 2, Labyrinth and The Avengers.
3) There are a lot of good causes that people do fundraisers for, do you support any? (ex. 4k for cancer, M.A.D.D, FONZ, ect.)
Just about anything that’s Anti-BSL, but I honestly can’t think of anything more specific than that. I have a lot of trouble picking causes/fundraisers because I go through a lot of self-imposed trouble researching the group to make sure they’re legit.
4) What is your favorite book, that you could read over and over and not get bored?
The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. Whole thing. All 12-something books. They’re the best.
5) What there some momentous occasion that actually changed your life? (if you are willing to share!)
I envy people who have these single defining moments. For me, the only one that comes close, was in my sophomore year in college when I decided to take on veterinary medicine as a career goal instead of zoology or marinebiology.
6) Do you believe in the supernatural? All of it? Some of it?
I do believe in the possibility of ghosts or spirits. There are so many things about the origin of life that we still don’t understand. Who’s to say we don’t leave some sort of energy behind when we die?
I know a lot about cryptozoology, but I don’t necessarily believe that most of the creatures are real. I think they might be some currently undiscovered species of animal, but do i think the “Jersey Devil” itself is a real thing? Probably not.
Magic to me is just something science hasn’t explained just yet. That doesn’t make it any less incredible, it’s just that in my mind “magic” isn’t a real thing.
7) What is the most random song you have on your ipod?
Jai Ho! from Slumdog Millionaire. It’s ridiculously catchy!!
8) Name five things. One for each of five fandoms. That you really REALLY want? [Be it a new season, a better conclusion, a certain type of merchandise…anything!]
Avengers - The Glowstick of Destiny
Star Trek - That porcupine-dog thing from TOS episode ‘The Enemy Within’
Supernatural - The Impala
Red Versus Blue - Meta/Maine’s Knifle
Assassin’s Creed - Hidden Blade (Not even sorry, those things are awesome)
9) What is something completely silly and harmless that annoys you totally?
Okay it’s not really silly, but the sounds people make when they chew with their mouths open just instantly pisses me off.
10) What is a childhood book that you still love and have not grown out of?
I have a kids storybook for Lady and the Tramp that I probably read about fifty-thousand times as a kid. I pick it up ever once in a while for major nostalgia feels.
11) A book/movie/show/person you hate but everyone else loves? Vice Versa?
I’m not actually the kind of person to really actively hate things. If I don’t like something it’s generally just ignored and the few things that do put me in a rage are things everyone else seems to hate too (Ex: ‘X-men Origins: Wolverine’ and ‘The Last Airbender’ movies) Uh *thinks* I’m not really all that impressed with ‘Big Bang Theory’ and the caricatures used in the show piss me off because they do NOT properly represent their target audience. Maybe it got built-up too much before I saw it and I was just horribly underwhelmed *shrug* Whatever. Oh!! The Resident Evil movies! My mom loves these things and they’re apparently liked/doing well enough that a fifth one is out in September and they’re planning a sixth >.< I love Milla Jovovich, but these movie are so BAD!!
Something I like, but other people hate? Um… *scratches her head* I can’t put the SyFy channel movies because those are actually just guilty pleasures since they’re so intentionally stupid that they become fun. … *throws her hands in the air* Oh fuck, I don’t know! Howard the Duck! I love that movie, but it bombed horribly. It’s a cult movie now, so i guess other people like it, but most don’t seem too. I’m done! xD
1. Greatest fear.
2. Thing you have loved since childhood. (Item, genre, story etc.)
3. What do you think is your worst personality trait?
4. First/Oldest memory.
5. Most recent achievement.
6. Favorite classic movie monster. Why?
7. If you were in a mall and the shambling horde (ie zombies) came at you, how would you honestly react?
8. Most frequent type of dream (recurring themes, scenes etc). If no patterns, just the last one you remember.
9. Worst/Best injury. (Depends on how you look at it)
10. One thing you wish you could do really, really well.
11. Favorite season of the year.
- kitsipawn likes this
- viqueen reblogged this from kitsipawn and added:
- kitsipawn posted this